Sunday January 28, 2018 @ 4pm
SVPSD Community Meeting Room
Squaw Valley and the Transient Occupancy Tax
Hosted by the Friends of Squaw Valley and the Squaw Park Foundation
Squaw Valley contributes a significant amount of money to the Transient Occupancy Tax fund (TOT) which supports eastern Placer tourism and infrastructure projects to benefit visitors and residents.
Placer County has recently changed the oversight and process by which projects are funded. This is an opportunity to fund projects in Squaw Valley.
Topics to be discussed include……
- Hear the first public report on the recent Squaw Valley Park survey
- Learn about the newly formed SVPSD Parks and Recreation Committee
- Learn about the new Placer County Capital Projects Advisory Committee
- Learn About the Squaw Park Foundation
- Discuss how Squaw can be more competitive in winning TOT funds
Do you have a project in mind or want to get involved? If so, please plan on attending this meeting.